Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Poem of Mine... plus Limerick

In the Spirit of St. Patricks Day....

There once was a girl from Seattle

With tone deaf addiction she battled

But believe it or not, in the bathtub so hot

She sang like a lovely Soprano!

This may or not be a true story... ;-)







Below is something I wrote a while ago too...from the heart, meant a bunch. Now its words are for you to find new meaning.

Enigma of Sinful Disobedience

How do you quiet the mind?

How do you rest your soul?

How does your spirit find solace or a home?

How long can I live in suspension?

Can I hold my breath for so long?

How can I remember that it is Your will,

Not mine, be done?

Hmm.....something to ponder....something to wonder...something to read.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


XOXOXO

La Femme

No comments:

Post a Comment