Monday, March 22, 2010

InStyle


So every month I wait anxiously for the new InStyle magazine.

I don't know what it is about fashion but it excites me...the colors, the shoes, the articles...it's all tres magnifique! I often go into a daydream of me winning the lotto and having an unlimited amount of money to go on fashion spree's with friends....(sigh)...to dream never hurt anyone right?

So anyway, check out the latest! Very cool stuff with a good article on their cover girl, Gwen. There's this jewelry article about what the latest trends are (layers, layers, layers) plus a nice section on Under $50 deals! The best part is they give you the websites to purchase these wonderful items too.

Enjoy and dream...unless you're living the dream, in that case, LUCKY!!





No comments:

Post a Comment