Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Looking ahead to spring......clothes that is.

Sitting in my inbox when I got home was link to one of my favorite stores! They definitley carry out the kind of style that best suits me. Some of it was so great, I just imagine myself in it. Do you guys do that? Or is that just me?

Look #1:
This particular style is jsut the splash of spring elegance I was looking for. It's polished enough to wear on a date somewhere and causal enough that you are not secure and comfortable for a walk of brhnch-like engagement. Come to think of it, I think I am more in love with the deep coral color and the way it's color accents make everything else pop. This would look great with any accent color...green, blue, yellow, but this coral gives it the perfect romantic feel...hmmm...maybe some inspiration for 2/14? Love it!!!


Look #2:
I loved the mix n' match style that is going on now. I've been adventurous to try it out with different colors, not different patterns so much. But look at this pretty example...isn't it devine? With such a busy yet stylish ensemble you have to make sure to let the clothes do the talking, they did right to have the model with an updo.

Look #3:
This last look hooked me with the socks. Hello!!! Aren't those great? I pictured myself traveling Europe on foot looking stylish in an effortless way. Add a great backpack and a vintage camera and you're ready to roll. Spring is looking up! Time to tone those legs.

Was lovely to catch up with everyone. Have a wonderful Tuesday!!

Updates: Wedding planning for friend was put on hold. So definitely looking for new project :-)

~La Femme

No comments:

Post a Comment