Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Winter Shopping

Every season I look for the perfect coat, I live for the perfect coat and I end up finding a million. Here is my first pick of the season. I WANT ONE! Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful??
Available at Express


Nordstrom has some really great options but so far I am noticing that I liked a clean tailored look with something frilly to get that "girly" edge that I love so much.
Available at Nordstrom.com

It was only inevitable that I find a million coats I loved at one of my favorite stores of all time....Anthropologie. Check out the favorite for today :-)
Available at Anthropologie


This coat has that military casual look but again, yes you guessed it, the "girly" theme with the ruffles. Oh boy, what to pick? It's only time before it's boot shopping time. I'll be sure to keep you posted. Thanks for the reads everyone.


~La Femme

No comments:

Post a Comment